- Click the down arrow at the top right and select Firm Settings from the drop-down menu.
Select Your CARET Legal Account from the navigation bar to expand it, then select Export and click Download Data in the main screen.
- The following message displays:
- Navigate to the Accounting section and select the tab that contains the data you would to export.
Click on the Print icon to print to PDF or click on the Download Spreadsheet icon to export to an Excel file.
Under the Reports tab, click on a report to open and export it using the icons on the tab bar.
To export your Documents:
- Navigate to your list of Matters, then click the Matter No or the Open in a New Tab icon in the right-hand column to view the Matter details.
- Select the Documents tab, then click the Bulk Download icon on the toolbar to display a drop-down menu.
Select Download Entire Matter or Download Current Subfolder.
- Select Download Entire Matter or Download Current Subfolder.