- As a prerequisite, ask a user to attempt to register their email. Most likely a screen prompting for admin access or a similar security message will appear. This will create an entry in Active Directory.
- Select the Office 365 option when authenticating if it is not automatically detected.
Steps for setup
Browse to Enterprise Applications within Azure AD.
- After a user attempts to register this should create an entry under all Enterprise Applications for “CARET Legal Email Sync”. Identify the O365 app (Client ID will be 267273a1-9fa4-43a8-9f61-690f769bf634) and select the app name to access the Application Details.
- On the left navigation bar select Permissions under the Security section.
- Grant admin consent on that screen.