There may be times where you need to recover a Matter or Document that has previously been deleted. It may have been deleted in error, or there may still be an open AR associated with the Matter that needs to be addressed.
Whatever the reason, you can easily view and restore deleted Matters and Documents.
From the Matters List
- Click the Matters icon on the navigation bar to view your list of Matters.
- Select the Deleted filter under the purple tool bar to view only Matters that were deleted.
- Locate the Matter and click Restore Matter in the far right of the row to restore it to your current list of Matters.
The Documents tab of a Matter
- Select a Matter No in the Matters List to open the Matter Details, then click the Documents tab.
- Click Deleted Items under the purple tool bar to filter the list to show only documents that have been deleted.
- Locate the document you want you wish to recover and click Restore in the far right of the row.
Documents and Matters are available to be restored for 30 days from the date of deletion.