CARET Legal's Document Management system allows you to store your important Documents, and have them available to share or access at any time.
When a document is uploaded to a Matter, the file is stored on our servers, and is available from both the web and mobile applications. To make edits or changes to the documents, you can download them to your computer and work with them within the appropriate program.
There are several ways of downloading more than one document at a time.
- Navigate to the Matters section and select a Matter No to open the Matter details, then click the Documents tab.
Check off the documents you wish to download or use the select all checkbox to choose all the files on that page. A Multi Select Options button appears in the bottom right hand corner of your browser.
- Click the up arrow and select Download Selected from the pop-up menu to download the documents to your computer.
- To download all the Documents related to this Matter, or all documents within a specific subfolder, click the Bulk Download icon on the purple action bar.
- Select either Download Entire Matter or Download Current Subfolder from the drop-down menu.
- Depending on the amount and size of the files, the download process may take a few moments. The Documents are downloaded to a zip file.
- Click View Exported Documents to access the downloaded zip file.