The phone call feature allows you to record notes about your phone call and store it in your Matter communications. You can do this one of two ways.
Select to access the Quick Add menu and select New Phone Call Note.
Navigate to the Matters section and open the Matter details, then click the Communications tab and select + from the action bar and select Enter Notes for a Phone Call from the drop-down list.
The Phone Call modal displays and the Timer automatically starts running. This can be paused and restarted at any time.
Complete the fields:
- Enter or select a Matter/Lead.
- Enter who is participating in this call in the From field.
- Enter the Primary Client or other Contacts on this Matter in the Spoke with field.
- Enter a Subject.
- Use the calendar controls and drop-down list under the Time icon to enter a date and time in the Date field.
- Enter Tags to easily organize your Phone Call Notes. Create your own customized tag list simply by entering any keyword and hitting Enter, i.e. Phone Consultation. This tag becomes available in the drop-down list for all Firm Members.
- Slide the toggle to the ON position to Open time entry after saving.
- Enter a message in the main screen.
- Click Create Task to create a task directly from your notes.
- Click Save.
To view a list of all your phone calls entries for a Matter, click the Communications tab in that specific Matter details.