From the Matters section
For individual users:
- Navigate to the Matters section and select the Matter No to open the Matter details.
- Select the Options tab and click Set Permissions for this Matter... under the Matter Options to display a Permissions dialog.
- Simply click on "x" to the left of the name you want to remove from the Users/Groups section.
Once the individual has been removed, he or she will not be able to see any information related to the Matter (events, notes, documents, etc).
From Firm Settings
- Select Firm Settings from the drop-down menu beside your avatar.
- Click Firm Options in the menu bar and select Users & Groups from the expanded menu.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit and select the X next to their name.