Where can I view Expenses?
Expenses can be found under the Time/Expenses tab in the Matter details and under the Expenses tab in Time module.
To view Expenses from the Matters details:
- Navigate to the Matters section and click the link under the Matter No column to displays the Matters details.
- Click the Time/Expenses tab to view a list of expenses related to this Matter.
- Click on the sub tabs to view expenses under Time Entries, Flat Fees, Expenses and Interest.
- Use the filters under the tabs to narrow down the list to All, Invoiced, Not Invoiced and Calendar Summary.
To view Expenses from the Time module:
- Click the Time icon in the navigation bar to access the Time section.
- Select the Expenses tab to view a complete list of all expenses.
- Use the filters below the tab bar to filter the list by All, Hard Costs, Soft Costs, Vendor Bills and Credit Cards.
- Select options from the drop-down lists in the Date, Client, User, Invoice Status, Practice Area, Responsible Attorney and Invoiced Date to further narrow down your list.