Non-Billable Credit Card Activity can be added through Journal Entries.
- New Non-Billable Activity can also be added through the Download and Review Feed.
To record Billable Activity to your Credit Card Register:
- Navigate to the Accounting section, then select the Banks & Registers tab, click + on the action bar and select New Credit Card Entry from the menu.
- Navigate to the Time section, then select the Expenses tab and click + on the action bar and select New Credit Card (hard-cost) from the drop-down list.
- The Record Credit Card Transactions modal displays:
Complete the fields:
- In the top section enter or select an option from the drop-down lists in the required fields marked with a purple bar, Account, Payable to, Date and Amount.
- Enter additional information in the optional fields if you wish.
- Use the calendar controls to change the Date or accept the default of Today's date.
- Under the Assign Accounts & Matters section select or enter an Account and Amount.
- Enter or select another user or accept the default of the originator.
- Click + to add lines and billable charges to clients. Repeat this process until all line items have been added.
- Click Attach Bill/Receipt and browse for your attachments.
- Click Save & Close to complete the process.