To enter a New Lead manually into your CARET Legal CRM:
- Click in the top menu to access the Quick Add menu, then select New Lead under CRM.
Click the CRM icon in the left navigation bar to display a list of Leads. Click + on the tab bar.
- The New Lead modal displays:
Complete the required fields marked with a purple bar:
- Select either Person or Company.
- Enter a FIRST and LAST NAME.
- Enter or select an option from the drop-down list in the OFFICE LOCATION field.
- Scroll down to the QUOTED BILLING section and enter or select an option from the drop-down list in the BILLING TYPE field.
- Optionally complete as many other fields as you wish.
- If you are creating a New Lead for an existing contact, you would still enter that contact's first and last name, but after clicking Create Lead you will be prompted with the screen seen below:
- Once you have successfully created a lead, you will now see the new lead in your CRM dashboard
If you do not select a Primary Source, the Secondary will show in this field.