A new “Workflows” tab now appears on all matters.
- Click the ‘+’ to start a new workflow for the matter.
- A list of available workflow templates is displayed and filtered to the matter’s practice area.
- Use the filter at the top to select another practice area.
- Click on any row in the list to expand to show the workflow description.
- Click the Play button to start the workflow.
- Start Workflow
The Matter Name is prefilled.
The Anchor Date defaults to today but can be adjusted as necessary. All other dates in the workflow will be scheduled around this date.
The Firm Collaborator Roles are prefilled when there are firm members already listed as playing those roles on the selected matter. Fill in any missing firm members.
Click “Save” to start the new workflow.
A prompt will appear to save any of the newly selected firm members to their role on the matter for reuse in future.
Capability is limited to Enterprise Plus & Enterprise Advance users.