By default CARET Legal is set up so Matter Permissions do not apply to Accounting data.
To limit access, change a user's Permission level to Staff so they do not have access to Firm Settings and Accounting data.
To change a user's Permission level:
- Select Firm Settings from the drop-down menu beside your avatar.
- Click on Firm Options in the left menu bar, and select Users & Groups from the expanded menu.
- Under the Users tab, select Edit in the right-hand column to display a User Settings modal.
- Select Staff from the drop-down list in the Permission Level field.
- Click Save to complete the process.
The user no longer has access to Firm Settings or the Accounting data.