To use RMail:
- Click the Email icon in the navigation bar and click Compose from the menu bar.
- In the Email modal enter or select a Matter/Lead from the drop-down list, as well as a recipient in the To, CC and BCC fields if you wish. Then enter a Subject.
Instead of clicking Send, click Send Registered.
- An RMail modal displays where you can choose which options to use.
- Track & Prove - Proves email delivery status, the time it was delivered, and the email content. Serves as legal proof of compliance.
- Encrypt - Uses 256-bit AES encryption to deliver your email without forcing the recipient to create an account or leave their inbox.
- E-Sign - Converts your document to a ready-to-print PDF that the recipient can sign.
- Once you have selected which option(s) you'd like to use, click Send Email. If applicable, the email will be saved to the Matter's Communications tab.