In CARET Legal you have the ability to easily create a Time Entry for any completed Task.
To create a Time Entry for a Task:
- Navigate to your lists of Tasks by clicking the Tasks icon on the navigation bar or scrolling down on your Dashboard.
- Find the Task you want to create a Time Entry for and click the kebab icon on the right.
Select Create Time Entry from the drop-down list to display the New Time Entry modal.
Complete the fields:
- Enter or select a Matter from the drop-down list.
- Use the calendar controls to enter a Date.
- Enter a time or accept the default in the Duration field. Select either the No Charge or No Charge, Don't Show checkbox.
- Enter or select a Work Type.
- Enter a description in the Narrative field.
- Enter or select a Time Keeper from the drop-down list or accept the default.
- Enter a Rate.
- Select Save & Close or Save & New to create another Time Entry.